Thursday, May 17, 2007

Eff Yoga

This morning I went to Whole Foods and got a fat-free berry muffin. I was standing in the checkout line which is right by the cheese and olives and it really stunk. Like, I mean, it smelled like somebody's baby had diareea. It was SO nasty. Seriously, I don't know why they don't move the cheese away from the olives because it was so nasty.

Then I went to my hot yoga class. I hadn't been in like six weeks because I've been really busy with preparing for auditions and doing job interviews so I was all yeah, I totally should go this week.

NYwayz, Jordache totally sends me this text message that says "EFF YOGA" and I'm all I don't even know what to say because he didn't say "F__K YOGA" so I can't tell if he's serious or not. I mean, why would he want to EFF YOGA. He doesn't even LIKE it.

He's out of town this weekend so we'll have a talk about it when he gets back. I'm starting the Lemonade Diet on Monday too so I should be in a fighting mood!! Seriously, sometimes I can't figure him out.

But yoga was really hard. I forgot how hot they make it. It's like Texas-sized temperatures in there. By the end of class, I was all eff this is hard! So I guess maybe that's what he meant.

No comments: